Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another UFO Bites the dust

Back in April I posted about my UFO's.  I think I had seven to finish and I just got another one done.  This is another Quilt of Valor that I started in October 2012.  It is a disappearing nine patch.  I have found that I don't like sewing blocks together and then cutting them apart but I do like this result.  It feels so good to have these done!!!  I have four left to do, one is at least sandwiched and ready to quilt.  I have a new quilt on the long arm and am going to a class Sunday to start another.  Today is sew day at my Local Quilt Shop, Creation Station, and I plan one working on one  there (Sister Pat's Ocean Wave) as it is haunting me. It has thousands of half square triangles but I think I have finally conquered them

No comments:

Post a Comment