Friday, May 17, 2013

"Springtime Playtime is done!"

I started this quilt at the end of October 2012 at a quilt retreat in Leavenworth, WA.  It has been sitting neglected since that time.  At the beginning of April I went on a mission to finish UFO's.  Now that this one is done I am down to only three.  I saw this pattern in Easy Quilts, Spring 2012 and fell in love with it.  The main fabric is from the Dress Up line by Riley Blake.  The quilting is my first effort with a pantograph and could not believe how easy it was and see many more in my future.  The pantograph is Floral Meander and quilted with Aurifil tan #200.  This will be going into my etsy shop and will be the perfect quilt for a girl.  Linking up with Woot Wott Friday here and Finish it up Friday here







No comments:

Post a Comment