Friday, December 5, 2014

These Addicting Hexagons

I am having a mild flared of my CRPS so am not able to spend much time at my sewing machine or long arm.  Thank goodness I found inklingo, now I have plenty of hand work to do while I am grounded to my chair.  Being somewhat anal I found I need to have stations for my hexagons.
This kit the beginning stage:
Once my flower is done it goes on to the ironing stage:
Once ironed they hit the next stage to have the white and or green added
The final stage will be to sew together and I have a final bin for that as well.  It's amazing how quickly these little things go together, I already have 45 done.  It does take more time to put the white and green on.  Once all the flowers are made, there will be 110, I expect finishing will take longer.  Stay tuned for more of the hexagon journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment